Gold is a soft metal, so please always protect your jewellery from sharp blows and scratching. For gemstones long life please protect your jewellery from chemicals, sunlight and very high or low temperatures. Follow recommendations to keep your jewellery for many years:
- Take off the rings while washing hands,
- Protect jewellery from nail polish removers,
- Keep your earrings not contacting with hairsprays and haircolors,
- Never go swimming in your jewellery in swimming pools,
- Store jewellery separately so it doesn't scratch other jewellery,
- Be specially careful with the jewellery with pearls, coral and turiquose.
Clean your gold jewellery with a soft toothbrush in diluted soapy water. Rinse it well and lay on a towel to dry.
We are providing to our customers free jewellery cleaning service once per year.